Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Teaser Tuesdays - April 2nd


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title and author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!


"You thought it was so damn funny being my you know, whatever, but Nick called you that because he wasn't comfortable calling you my boyfriend. Now you've told Dean you want us to live with you and, when he says something to Nick, I'm going to feel pressured because you interfered with my family."

~ page 252, All He Ever Desired by Shannon Stacey

7 comments:

  1. I like "my you know, whatever." Funny, and a good teaser.
    My Teaser is from THE FORTUNE QUILT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds good. I've heard so much about this author and have some of her books on my Kindle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. uh oh! SOunds like some juicy drama! THanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good teaser! I love Shannon's books - they are soo good!

    Here's my TT

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this series of books! great choice!

    Here's my teaser tuesday over at i*Heart*BigBooks

    ReplyDelete
  6. that book has been in my tbr pile for a while. well this teaser just moved it up.
    check out mine http://nabooksvsboys.blogspot.co.uk/2013/04/teaser-tuesday-3.html
    whilst your at it check out my giveaway of 10 new adult books

    new follower via gfc(follow back please)

    ReplyDelete